Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Welcome to Plan, Organize, Decorate

As an event planner and obsessed organizer, I thought it would be fun to post things I see, read, or do that make things easier or more exciting in the areas of planning (mainly events), organizing, and decorating.

I was going to name this blog "Daily Tips from Joy" but then thought, "Who am I kidding? Daily...yeah right..." So, with all expectations for this being posted daily thrown out the window, come back ever so often for some ideas. Feel free to leave some of your own ideas in the comment section.

I'm thinking of coming up with a clever schedule for posting ideas, such as Flower Fridays where every Friday you'll find some new idea about flower arranging, planting, or even killing (I'm probably really good at that last one). No guarantees, but it sounds like something fun. I'll have to plan that one out a little more =o)

No comments: