Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Tabletop Tuesday - Apple Centerpieces

Here are some pictures of the latest event I did (for all the pictures, click here). Color Scheme - Chocolate Brown, Green Apple, and White.

I made 3 large arrangements to be placed around the room. I just filled a vase with green apples, filled the vase with water, and arranged Calla Lilies, Stock, and Snapdragons.



Because I had to make around almost 140 centerpieces, I had to make 4 different versions ( I don't have 140 of one thing...) : a cylinder vase with stacked apples, two types of bubble vases with some river rocks and an apple, and a hurricane with a little potted asparagus fern (I bunched some brown fabric around the pot since it was an ugly black plastic pot).




Here is a picture of the room from above and one of the buffet tables. I thought the little tables around the balcony with alternating brown and white tablecloths turned out really nice.




Because I had so many centerpieces to make and because I have another reception on Saturday (for another graduation ceremony) and need to use the same centerpieces (it's a budget issue), I had to find something that was quick, easy, cheap, and that would last a whole week. I'm watering the little ferns and will need to redo the 3 large flower arrangements, but other than that, these centerpieces fit the bill of fast, affordable, long-lasting centerpieces.

1 comment:

buy wow gold said...

When the Wow Gold wolf finally found the wow gold cheap hole in the chimney he crawled cheap wow gold down and KERSPLASH right into that kettle of water and that was cheapest wow gold the end of his troubles with the big bad wolf.

game4power.
The next day the Buy Wow Goldlittle pig invited hisbuy gold wow mother over . She said "You see it is just as Cheapest wow goldI told you. The way to get along in the world is to do world of warcraft gold things as well as you can." Fortunately for that little pig, he buy cheap wow gold learned that lesson. And he just wow gold lived happily ever after!.