Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Website Wednesday - Paper Source

I find a lot of my ideas online and am constantly on the look-out for new and fun websites, so I thought I would dedicate Wednesdays to some fun websites I find out there. If you have any stored in your favorites, send them my way, and I'll post them on a future Wednesday.

I l.o.v.e. paper products, office supplies, pens...anything like that. One of my friend's showed me this website and I have a fun time just browsing. Their free catalogs are great, too. Part of the reason I like this website so much is because their motto is: "Do Something Creative Every Day." Couldn't agree more. I actually cut out that phrase from their catalog and put it where I can see it everyday.

So without further ado - Paper Source - www.paper-source.com

Happy Browsing!

No comments: