Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Website Wednesday - Uncommon Goods

I love giving gifts. The challenge of trying to find the perfect gift for a person is a thrill to me. So, I'm always on the lookout for fun, interesting, and new ideas for gifts. This website has never disappointed me. I always find great ideas. In fact, one of my relatives is getting a gift from there this year. If you're related to me, you're wondering if you were the lucky chosen one. You'll have to wait til the 25th.

Check it out and have fun shopping! - www.uncommongoods.com

Edit: I just checked to see if the link was working on the post once I made this entry live and I noticed that the big image at the top of the page spell out my name - I knew I liked that website, but looks like they like me back! :o)

No comments: