Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Tabletop Tuesday - Easter Centerpieces

I was looking for Spring Centerpiece ideas for some receptions I have coming up and I ran across a couple of ideas for Easter. Since Easter will be here soon, I thought I would post them for you.


I love wheatgrass. It's fresh, bright, and by changing out the flowers or "props" you can give it a whole new look.
The tablecloth is gingham fabric -- an inexpensive option for your table.
The egg nestled in the grass doubles as a placecard.


These peonies serve as decorative nests, but any open flower would work. Cut the stems short and float in water in a footed glass or dish.
I think even omitting the twigs and butterflies would make this a simple, elegant, and fast centerpiece.


I thought this was a cute idea for an individual centerpiece. It's a blown out raw egg serving as a vase and propped up by a silver napkin ring. Doesn't that take you back to those days of putting your mouth around eggs and blowing until you were red in the face? Gross process, but pretty results. :o)

All photos courtesy of Better Homes and Gardens.

No comments: